- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (Please note that TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- Ideally, a minimum of 5 years of full time teaching experience in a school setting
- Experience teaching the (I)GCSE and/or DP art is ideal
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal
- Competitive TAX FREE salary
- Housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover for teacher
- Annual flights
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
This outstanding International School in Brunei is a non-profit co-educational day and boarding school offering an English medium education to children aged between 2 and 18 years, representing 36 nationalities. The school offers the National Curriculum for England, IGCSEs, and IB Diploma to 1,160 co-ed students.
Brunei Darussalam, officially Brunei, the Abode of Peace, is a small but – thanks to natural gas and petroleum resources – a wealthy country located in Southeast Asia. Brunei has a handful of beautiful beaches. Though they do not compare to those of southern Thailand or the Andaman coast of Malaysia, they are on par with the more famous beaches in Bali. Jungle expeditions are also common in Brunei. From the capital Bandar Seri Begawan, you can take a longboat ride into the jungle at the Ulu Temburong National Park, where you can enjoy the sounds of nature while camping out in a tour group. There are overnight treks available, and also tours of many days which will give you a better understanding of jungle life, including canopy walkways and river rafting.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/
FlyTeachers is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding. We are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.