31st December 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ideally have a minimum of two years teaching experience
- A clean International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) or police check and no question regarding suitability to work with children
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Teachers who are currently based in Korea are preferred.
- Teachers who are not based in Korea also can apply.
- Starting salary from KRW 2,100,000 per month
- Housing or housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing) or housing
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Annual flights
- 1 year contact (renewable)
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Working hours : Mon-Fri 10am to 6pm
Our clients believe that education must be fun and that anything can be taught through fun activities. We are looking for teachers who are energetic and are incredibly open to learning new skills as it requires exceptionally good planning and preparation on top of the classroom performance.
South Korea, located in East Asia, is a neighbouring country of Japan and China. Within such proximity to many unique and historical countries, you can fly direct to Japan, Beijing, Shanghai, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mongolia, and Macau in under 4-hours, making your teaching experience a much larger experience than previously expected. Slightly over 4 hours, why not visit the islands of Guam or Palau, or for a slightly longer flight of just under 6-hours, enjoy a trip to Brunei, Thailand, Cambodia, or Vietnam. Apart from the tremendous opportunity to travel and broaden your horizons, Korea is world-famous for its music, K-pop, and renowned for its vibrant cities, futuristic modernity, year-round festivals, trendsetting, exciting restaurants, and coffee shops. Additionally, Korean nightlife is something that needs to be seen in-person, with drinking very much an important part of Korean culture. Drinking is considered by Koreans as the opportune moment to socialize with friends, family, and work colleagues, and you will never find yourself far from a street lined with local and Western influenced bars.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/
FlyTeachers is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding. We are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.