- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (Please note that TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- A minimum of 5 years of full time senior leadership experience in a school setting
- Experience teaching the English National Curriculum is essential
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Fully furnished accommodation or Housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Annual flights
- Relocation allowance
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
Guided by the British Curriculum, this outstanding international school caters for children aged 18 months to young adults aged 18 years. By stimulating each individual’s abilities and talents within an atmosphere of mutual respect, the school aims to ensure Semper Prospice (Always Looking Forward) is a life-long quest. A valuable boarding resource is offered to children in Prep and Secondary to complement their learning environment and cater for those families who live further afield or juggle work travel with family life.
Argentina is one of the most beautiful countries in South America. This can easily be proved by the growing number of tourists who decide to visit this wonderful country each and every year. When people decide to come here, they are actually visiting the place because of many reasons, among them being the adventurous activities they can experience here, the cultural vibrancy and of course the natural beauty of the country.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/
FlyTeachers is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding. We are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.