- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in education required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading a school at senior level
- Understanding of international education
- Excellent knowledge of the Cambridge Curriculum and current assessment practices.
- Competitive salary
- Fully furnished accommodation or Housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Annual flights
- Relocation allowance
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
The school is a high-end private bilingual school that provides a tailored educational system to Chinese children. As globalization has become more pertinent over the past few decades, the school’s vision is to nurture the students’ global awareness. As a result, enhancing the children’s competence and confidence, allowing them to collaborate within and across different cultures from around the world in the ever-changing global economy.
Known as the Oriental Paris, Shanghai is the largest and richest Chinese city. What can you not do there? Not much. Shanghai has everything you need for an outstanding experience. Shanghai is a modern city with a diverse culture of East meets West. Like many cities, Shanghai is famous for its historical landmarks, as well as its modern skylines. Famous for its delicious food, you might like to eat out at an authentic local Chinese restaurant, try some street food at a street market or even enjoy a fancy Michelin-starred restaurant. Shanghai, often referred to as a shopping paradise, has famous streets such as Nanjing Road and Huaihai Road where you will have no trouble picking out something you desire. Not to mention, Shanghai’s incredible, colourful nightlife, which goes on way beyond the daylight hours.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/
FlyTeachers is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding. We are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.