- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of full-time teaching experience in a school setting
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal
- Excellent knowledge of the English National Curriculum and current assessment practices is ideal
- CNY 20,000 – CNY 35,000 per month
- Housing or housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Relocation allowance
- Medical insurance
- Work Visa
- Annual Flights
- Free schooling for up to two (2) children
- Annual gratuity
- Two (2) year contract
The school is an independent mainstream school accommodating students through from the ages of 3-18. Since opening its doors, the school has grown substantially through its dedication to education and the huge investments made into the development of the school grounds, facilities and teaching equipment. Not to mention the beautiful purpose built architectural design of the school in the style of a British boarding school, which accommodates just under 2,000 students. These students immerse themselves into a dual curriculum, facilitating both the Chinese and British national curricula.
Qingdao is a rich, majestic and dynamic city, once named China’s most-livable city. Known as China’s Sailing City, Qingdao is renowned for its European architecture, beautiful costal landscapes and local folklore. The city, known for its abundance of natural beauty, stages year-round international events and seasonal tourist attractions: most famously, mystical Mount Lao. Likewise, visit the historical scenic area of Badaguan, the Tsingtao Brewery Museum or the picturesque Zhongshan Park.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/
FlyTeachers is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding. We are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.