- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (Please note that TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- A minimum of 5 years of full-time teaching experience in a school setting
- A minimum of 5 years of full-time leadership experience
- Experience teaching the EYFS is essential
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal
- Competitive salary
- Housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover for teacher and dependents
- Annual flights
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
- 2- year contract (renewable)
This lovely Early Years school in Malaysia provides a Gold Standard education. Their reputation is founded on our high standards and quality facilities, but also on the warm atmosphere throughout the early years school. All staff are enthusiastic, caring and teach children a wide range of additional specialist subjects.
Malaysia is a southeast Asian country, located in the Malay Peninsula and stretches to parts of Borneo where it shares a border with neighboring Indonesia. Visit the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, the tallest twin towers in the world. Sunbathe on Langkawi Island. Technically an archipelago, Langwaki is home to over a hundred islands. Popular with the likes of backpackers and honeymooners, and due to its duty-free status, passers through can pick up souvenirs and memorabilia at a cheap price. The national park of Tunku Abdul Rahman, a collection of five islands, can be reached by ferry. These islands are perfect for those hikers out there who enjoy a good trek. Although, there are opportunities for other activities, such as swimming and scuba diving. For a taste of history, find your way to Malacca, known as ‘The History State’. Said to have the most intriguing architecture, it was formerly colonized by the Portuguese. As such, it features a number of red lacquer buildings from the period, such as Christ Church. You will also find museums, galleries and numerous other places of historic significance and intrigue. Furthermore, being in such proximity to a range of culturally unique and wonderful countries, why not visit Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, or Vietnam.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/
FlyTeachers is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding. We are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.