- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- Minimum 2 years’ classroom teaching experience in a mainstream school.
- Knowledge of the (I)GCSE Curriculum and current assessment practices.
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal.
- Teachers who are very comfortable with technology are preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Annual airfare allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Free tuition for up to two children
- An initial two-year contract (renewable by mutual consent)
- Paid Summer, Winter and School Holidays
The international school is based in Kyiv, the capital city of Ukraine, and offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum to its students in the primary division (Primary Years Programme), the Cambridge International Curriculum at secondary school (providing IGCSEs) and reverting back to the IB Curriculum in Sixth Form, offering a wide array of subjects through the IB Diploma Programme. The programmes of study are used to encourage both personal and academic achievement, challenging students to excel in their studies and in their personal development.
Big, diverse, and largely undiscovered, Ukraine is a hidden gem – a nation rich in colourful traditions, warm-hearted people and off-the-map experiences. Here, you can find everything; from bustling cities, to historic age-old towns; from sweeping golden beaches to the cast green steppe; from its awe-inspiring golden domes to its quaint cobble-stoned streets and secret mountain villages. You will find Ukraine’s charm- its prices, people, food, culture, outdoor pursuits, and its cities made it an absolutely fantastic destination to live and teach.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/
FlyTeachers is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding. We are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.