- A bachelor’s degree in Education or a degree with a valid teaching license. (TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certification is not required for this position, valid teaching license is a must)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital learning or STEM coordination role specifically in a K-12 school setting
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends, best practices, and standards in digital learning and STEM education
- Experience with curriculum development and implementation, specifically in the areas of digital learning and STEM
- Strong understanding of technology integration, including the use of Learning Management Systems, educational software, and other digital tools
- A valid and clean police check.
- Starting salary at $65,000 USD per year
- Fully furnished accommodation or housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Relocation allowance
- Paid Summer, Winter and School Holidays
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
- Annual Bonus
This school is a premier international school located in the heart of Seoul, South Korea. The school has a long-standing tradition of providing high-quality education with a strong emphasis on Christian values. The school offers a diverse range of educational programs, from Pre-K/Reception to Grade 12, catering to students from over 50 different countries. The school offers the International Baccalaureate framework of PYP, MYP, and DP. Additionally, their British school offers the English National Curriculum – Key Stages 1–3. The school also provides a wide range of extracurricular activities, sports teams and clubs, and is committed to creating an inclusive and nurturing learning environment for all students.
Seoul, the dynamic capital of South Korea, is an ideal destination for educators looking to teach overseas. This bustling metropolis is a melting pot of ancient traditions and modern technology, offering a unique blend of culture, history, and innovation. Educators will be inspired by the city’s rich cultural heritage, including the historic Gyeongbokgung Palace, the traditional Korean village of Bukchon Hanok, and the bustling Namdaemun Market. They will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the city’s vibrant nightlife and enjoy a variety of delicious Korean cuisine. Furthermore, Seoul is known for its advanced technology and infrastructure, making it a perfect destination for educators looking to incorporate technology into their curriculum. The city also boasts a high standard of living and an excellent public transportation system. With endless opportunities for exploration and professional growth, Seoul is sure to be an unforgettable experience for educators looking to teach overseas.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/
FlyTeachers is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding. We are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.