- A university degree from Oxbridge or Russell Group Universities
- Ideally, have a minimum of 2 years of full-time teaching experience in a school setting
- Experience teaching the GCSE English is ideal
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal
- Strong NQTs are welcome to apply
- Starting from GBP 35,000 per annum (including bonus)
- Accommodation or Housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Annual flights
- Four weeks paid vacation
This international school in South Korea is committed to providing the highest quality learning for all children.
*Please note working hours
During the semester
- Wednesday – Friday: 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:30 AM to 7:30PM
During holiday Intensive program period
- (April 3 weeks, July – August 8 weeks, December 2.5 weeks): Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 6 PM
South Korea, located in East Asia, is a neighbouring country of Japan and China. Within such proximity to many unique and historical countries, you can fly direct to Japan, Beijing, Shanghai, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mongolia, and Macau in under 4-hours, making your teaching experience a much larger experience than previously expected. Slightly over 4 hours, why not visit the islands of Guam or Palau, or for a slightly longer flight of just under 6-hours, enjoy a trip to Brunei, Thailand, Cambodia, or Vietnam. Apart from the tremendous opportunity to travel and broaden your horizons, Korea is world-famous for its music, K-pop, and renowned for its vibrant cities, futuristic modernity, year-round festivals, trendsetting, exciting restaurants, and coffee shops. Additionally, Korean nightlife is something that needs to be seen in-person, with drinking very much an important part of Korean culture. Drinking is considered by Koreans as the opportune moment to socialize with friends, family, and work colleagues, and you will never find yourself far from a street lined with local and Western influenced bars.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/