- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 years of full-time teaching experience in a school setting
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal.
- Excellent knowledge of the IB Curriculum and current assessment practices.
- USD 39,000 – USD 54,000 per year before tax
- Housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Annual flights
- 100% school fees subsidy for up to two children
The school offers the British curriculum for students from a multitude of nationalities aged from 2- 18. The school boasts a personalised and highly supportive learning environment, with high-tech facilities and contemporary classrooms, with state-of-the-art educational resources. Special attention is paid to each individual student’s learning style, and lessons and key concepts of individually catered to the needs and requirements of visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic learners. Therefore, lessons are planned to a high standard, where the teacher is viewed as a facilitator of knowledge, with student agency and a child-centred approach to pedagogy encompassing the teaching paradigm.
The school in Vietnam provides an outstanding education for students from the age of 3 to 19. This fully accredited IB (International Baccalaureate) World School provides a rich educational experience for students through the adoption of the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP) or Career-related programme (CP). The school acknowledges their diverse cohort as learners from all walks of life, taking into careful consideration the students’ unique learning styles, strengths and challenges they face as international students. Along with being an IB accredited school, the school is also accredited by several other recognised institutions.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/