- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of full-time teaching experience in a school setting
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal.
- Strong NQTs are welcome to apply
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Fully furnished accommodation or housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Annual flights
- Paid Summer, Winter and School Holidays
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
The school is an internationally recognised school in Bratislava, Slovakia, which follows the English National Curriculum from the Early Years Foundation Stage through to Key Stage 4. Upon completing Key Stage 4, students are awarded the International General Certificate of School Education (IGCSE). Should students advance into years 12-13, they can undergo a range of courses on offer through the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP). The school is a high-achieving school, providing outstanding learning environments for students of all ages and across all subjects. Always striving to develop further, the school is a beacon for professional development in the workplace.
Considered by many to be a safe and friendly city, Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia. Famous for its history, architecture, culture, art, drinks and nightlife, why not take a day trip to Bratislava Castle, explore the Old Town, feast on local cuisine at Mestiansky Pivovar, Wander through scenic forests in Devinska Kobyla or enjoy the sunset at UFO Bridge? With Slovakia being the seventh cheapest country in the EU, your money will stretch that much further, allowing you to explore, experience and save more than you might have thought. Surrounded by countries of interest, Slovakia is in a terrific location for those seeking to make the most of their time working overseas. Bordered by Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Austria and the Czech Republic, why not take a trip to Warsaw, Kyiv, Budapest, Vienna or Prague during a school holiday? Whatever your interests, Bratislava is a hidden gem.
Surrounded by countries of interest, Slovakia is in a terrific location for those seeking to make the most of working overseas and explore as much as they can. Bordered by Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Austria and the Czech Republic, why not take a trip to Warsaw, Kyiv, Budapest, Vienna or Prague during a school holiday?
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/