- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 years of full-time teaching experience in a school setting
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal.
- Excellent knowledge of the Cambridge Curriculum and current assessment practices.
- USD 39,000 – USD 54,000 per year before tax
- Housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Annual flights
- 100% school fees subsidy for up to two children
The school offers the British curriculum for students from a multitude of nationalities aged from 2- 18. The school boasts a personalised and highly supportive learning environment, with high-tech facilities and contemporary classrooms, with state-of-the-art educational resources. Special attention is paid to each individual student’s learning style, and lessons and key concepts of individually catered to the needs and requirements of visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic learners. Therefore, lessons are planned to a high standard, where the teacher is viewed as a facilitator of knowledge, with student agency and a child-centred approach to pedagogy encompassing the teaching paradigm.
Vietnam is a southeast Asian country on the South China sea. For those of you who love the coastline, Halong Bay is the perfect destination. Considered to be one of the world’s most majestic, spell bounding views, Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Historically minded? Immerse yourself in the relics of Hue, one of the country’s most historic towns, with a history rich culture as a result of the dynasty of the 19th-century Nguyen emperors. More of a city dweller? Say no more! Ho Chi Minh City, the capital of Vietnam, is incredibly cosmopolitan, with restaurants, cafes and shops like no other found in the country. It is safe to say that Ho Chi Minh City is the commercial hub of Vietnam. And, in such close proximity to an array of culturally unique countries, why not enjoy a short getaway to Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore or the Philippines?
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/