- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (Please note that TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time teaching experience in a school setting
- Experience teaching the English National Curriculum is essential
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal
- Strong NQTs are welcome to apply
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation or housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Annual flights
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
The school is a high achieving school in the capital city of Moscow. It provides education for students from ages 3 – 18, offering a balanced programme that is closely aligned with the English National Curriculum (ENC). As such, students from the ages of 3 – 5 follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Years 1-9 follow the closely aligned ENC. Like most British international schools, once in Year 10, students start following the Cambridge International Curriculum as they study tirelessly towards achieving their IGCSEs, which they achieve at the end of Year 11. Should students wish to continue their education, Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) are on offer for Years 12 – 13, which allocate International A Levels in a range of different subjects, preparing students for the rigour of university life ahead.
The city of Moscow is the largest historical, cultural, and administrative city in the entire Russian Federation. The capital of the most gigantic country on the planet is considered to be quite fast, lively, crowded and mystical with its various historical neighborhoods and hidden gems. The capital of Russia is famous for its enormous streets and neighborhoods full of different historical, Soviet, Post-Soviet and modern buildings. Various architectural styles might catch your eye literally on every corner, and each of them represents a traditional Moscow style that remained for decades, if not centuries.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/
FlyTeachers is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding. We are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.