- A fully certified teacher possessing Qualified Teacher Status and a minimum of 5 years’ experience across Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1.
- Skilled in spearheading crucial aspects of school enhancement in roles encompassing Middle Leadership or Senior Leadership, with a demonstrable subsequent positive influence.
- Dedicated professionals committed to enhancing standards in accordance with the school’s vision, mission, and principles.
- Educators and leaders equipped with comprehensive knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and the National Curriculum for England.
- Exceptional practitioners and leaders capable of introducing pioneering methods within the teaching team, based on contemporary teaching approaches and progressive initiatives.
- Teachers and leaders inherently driven by a thirst for learning, actively contributing to and engaging in the school’s Professional Learning Community
- Fully furnished accommodation or housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Relocation allowance
- Paid Summer, Winter and School Holidays
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
- Annual Bonus
The school boasts highly experienced teachers and good facilities. Providing education for students from the ages of 3 to 18, the school offers the Cambridge International Curriculum, which, in itself, is based on the English National Curriculum. In the EYFS, students follow the British curriculum, while switching to the Cambridge Primary Curriculum once at Primary School. Throughout KS3, students follow the Cambridge Secondary Curriculum and undergo IGCSEs during KS4. Should students continue their education into KS5, like many do, students can study towards Cambridge AS/A Levels at Sixth Form.
South Korea, located in East Asia, is a neighbouring country of Japan and China. Within such proximity to many unique and historical countries, you can fly direct to Japan, Beijing, Shanghai, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mongolia, and Macau in under 4-hours, making your teaching experience a much larger experience than previously expected. Slightly over 4 hours, why not visit the islands of Guam or Palau, or for a slightly longer flight of just under 6-hours, enjoy a trip to Brunei, Thailand, Cambodia, or Vietnam. Apart from the tremendous opportunity to travel and broaden your horizons, Korea is world-famous for its music, K-pop, and renowned for its vibrant cities, futuristic modernity, year-round festivals, trendsetting, exciting restaurants, and coffee shops. Additionally, Korean nightlife is something that needs to be seen in-person, with drinking very much an important part of Korean culture. Drinking is considered by Koreans as the opportune moment to socialize with friends, family, and work colleagues, and you will never find yourself far from a street lined with local and Western influenced bars.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/