- Possession of a relevant degree, along with a UK PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification that grants QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A minimum of five years of teaching experience.
- Thorough familiarity with the National Curriculum of England.
- Essential experience in teaching the (I)GCSE science with a preference for experience in teaching A-Level
- Previous experience in working with students for whom English is not their first language.
- A positive and solution-oriented approach to the challenges of professional life.
- An Enhanced DBS disclosure as part of the application process.
- The salary bracket spans from £25,500 to £35,600 annually
- A flight allowance
- Relocation allowance for the start and end of your placement.
- A full 100% reduction in school fees for employees’ children
- A monthly staff accommodation allowance of £360.
- A private healthcare scheme
This distinguished educational institution is dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that fosters excellence in academics, the arts, social engagement, sports, and leadership. It creates a dynamic learning environment that emphasizes self-determination and individual responsibility, encouraging students to make informed decisions and take pride in their achievements. The school serves students at the primary, middle, and secondary levels, following a rigorous curriculum at each stage, which includes the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and the Cambridge International Curriculum for IGCSE examinations. In addition to core subjects, students have the opportunity to explore languages such as English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Spanish, as well as engage in enriching activities like design and technology, Art, ICT and Computing, Humanities, Performing Arts, and sports. The school actively promotes participation in co-curricular activities through various clubs and events, helping students become well-rounded individuals. Part of a renowned educational group, the institution offers access to state-of-the-art facilities and innovative partnerships, positioning it as a leading provider of holistic education and comprehensive student development.
Johor, a vibrant and culturally diverse region in Malaysia, offers an exciting opportunity for educators seeking to teach overseas. With its rich history, stunning natural landscapes, and a blend of traditional and modern influences, Johor provides a unique backdrop for both personal and professional growth. As an educator, you’ll find a range of teaching opportunities in various educational institutions, from international schools to language centers. The local culture is warm and welcoming, and the cost of living is generally affordable. Johor’s strategic location also allows for easy exploration of other Southeast Asian destinations during your time off. Whether you’re interested in experiencing the colorful festivals, delicious cuisine, or the natural beauty of the region, Johor is an ideal destination for those looking to make a meaningful impact on students’ lives while immersing themselves in a diverse and captivating environment.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/
FlyTeachers is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding. We are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.