- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ideally have a PGCE or other teaching qualification
- Ideally have a minimum of two years teaching experience
- A clean International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) or police check and no question regarding suitability to work with children
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Starting salary from KRW 2,300,000 to 2,800,000 per month
- Housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Annual flights
- 1 year contact (renewable)
Our clients believe that education must be fun and that anything can be taught through fun activities. We are looking for teachers who are energetic and are incredibly open to learning new skills as it requires exceptionally good planning and preparation on top of the classroom performance.
South Korea, located in East Asia, is a neighbouring country of Japan and China. Within such proximity to many unique and historical countries, you can fly direct to Japan, Beijing, Shanghai, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mongolia, and Macau in under 4-hours, making your teaching experience a much larger experience than previously expected. Slightly over 4 hours, why not visit the islands of Guam or Palau, or for a slightly longer flight of just under 6-hours, enjoy a trip to Brunei, Thailand, Cambodia, or Vietnam. Apart from the tremendous opportunity to travel and broaden your horizons, Korea is world-famous for its music, K-pop, and renowned for its vibrant cities, futuristic modernity, year-round festivals, trendsetting, exciting restaurants, and coffee shops. Additionally, Korean nightlife is something that needs to be seen in-person, with drinking very much an important part of Korean culture. Drinking is considered by Koreans as the opportune moment to socialize with friends, family, and work colleagues, and you will never find yourself far from a street lined with local and Western influenced bars.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/