- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of full-time teaching experience in a school setting
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal.
- Excellent knowledge of the IB MYP and DP Curriculum and current assessment practices.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Fully furnished accommodation or housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Annual flights
- Shipping and settling allowance
- Paid Summer, Winter and School Holidays
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
- Pension contributions
The school offers the British curriculum for students from a multitude of nationalities aged from 2- 18. The school boasts a personalised and highly supportive learning environment, with high-tech facilities and contemporary classrooms, with state-of-the-art educational resources. Special attention is paid to each individual student’s learning style, and lessons and key concepts of individually catered to the needs and requirements of visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic learners. Therefore, lessons are planned to a high standard, where the teacher is viewed as a facilitator of knowledge, with student agency and a child-centred approach to pedagogy encompassing the teaching paradigm.
Azerbaijan is the Land of Fire and the Pearl of the Caucasus, a land where eastern colours combine magnificently with western progress. Azerbaijan is a country of unique nature, unmatched culture, centuries of history with its customs and traditions and fine cuisine; a place which will satisfy the expectations of the most sophisticated gastronomists, and finally, it is the country of Caucasian hospitality and friendliness.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/