- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (Please note that TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- A minimum of 5 years of full-time teaching experience in a school setting
- Experience teaching the English National Curriculum is ideal
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal
- Competitive TAX-FREE salary
- Housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover for teacher and dependents
- Annual flights
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
The school is a very well-established International school, which provides education for students from the ages of 3 to 18. The Primary department, therefore, follows the English National Curriculum, while at Secondary school students adopt the Cambridge International Curriculum, working towards IGCSEs rather than GCSEs, due to the international nature of the school. In Sixth Form, Years 12 – 13, students study the International Baccalaureate Diploma programme.
Indonesia, known for its famous volcanoes and mountains, is located in Southeast Asia. Being a country of over 17,000 islands, island hopping from one tropical paradise to another is a highly popular expat experience. Whilst hopping around, why not enjoy the picturesque, sandy beaches. Take a few selfies while you are at it. You know that beach screensaver you always stare at on your computer, why not take your own! When you are finished, take a trip to the magnificent Buddhist temple, Borobudur Temple, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/