- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in education required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading a school at senior level
- Understanding of international education
- Excellent knowledge of the English National Curriculum and current assessment practices.
- Competitiva salary
- Fully furnished accommodation or Housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover
- Annual flights
- Relocation allowance
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
Guided by the British Curriculum, this outstanding international school caters for children aged 18 months to young adults aged 18 years. By stimulating everyone’s abilities and talents within an atmosphere of mutual respect, the school aims to ensure Semper Prospice (Always Looking Forward) is a life-long quest. A valuable boarding resource is offered to children in Prep and Secondary to complement their learning environment and cater for those families who live further afield or juggle work travel with family life.
Even if you have never been to Kenya, chances are you know what it looks like. Kenya’s savannah is familiar from movies, TV shows, books and even adverts on the telly. It’s the landscape many people imagine when they think of Africa. Kenya is in East Africa. Its terrain rises from a low coastal plain on the Indian Ocean to mountains and plateaus (areas of level high ground) at its centre. Most Kenyans live in the highlands, where Nairobi, the capital, sits at an altitude of 1,700 metres. With more than fifty of the world’s most beautiful national parks, this country hides the true magical appeal of Africa. The highlands, the desert, the second largest mountain on the continent, the Indian Ocean, incredible wildlife…
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/