- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (Please note that TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 years of full time teaching experience in a school setting
- Experience teaching the IB PYP is ideal
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal
- USD 39,000 – USD 47,000 tax free per year
- Housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover for teacher
- Annual flights
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
The school is a high-end International Baccalaureate (IB) World School located in Doha, Qatar, and provides education for students from the age of 3 -18, with the vast majority of students following the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP). Additionally, the school is a member of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education’s Outstanding Schools Programme.
Qatar is a peninsular Arab country with many spectacular sights to see and things to experience. Pearl-Qatar is among one of them. With its Mediterranean-style yacht-lined marinas, luxury residences and hotels, as well as top brand name boutiques, cafes, and restaurants. Experience 14 centuries of the finest art and artefacts from across the Islamic world, housed in a modern architectural masterpiece on Doha’s Corniche. A spectacular waterfront promenade circling Doha Bay, the Corniche offers great vistas and a vehicle-free recreational space in the heart of the city. Explore the alleys of Souq Waqif, pick up some bargains and enjoy an authentic taste of traditional Qatari street life, architecture, culture, and food. Culture and recreation come together at Katara with its theatres, galleries and performance venues, wide choice of dining options and well-maintained beaches.
Click 'Add to my job list'
Agree & Confirm
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at Candidate@FlyTeachers.com and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified. Further jobs advertised can be found at: https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/7028261/flyteachers/
FlyTeachers is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding. We are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.